понедельник, 2 февраля 2015 г.

Module 3 test

Контрольная работа Module 3 по теме: “Responsibility”.

  1. Fill in the gaps with the following words in the appropriate formcontact, pay, shoplift, threaten, find, confess.
  1. If you are caught running a red light, you have to … a big fine.
  2. As soon as I realised that my house had been broken into, I … the police.
  3. The woman they arrested … to the crime late last night.
  4. The judge … the three boys guilty of vandalizing the school property.
  5. My mum … to take away my MP3 player if I don’t do well on my exams.
  6. Mike was caught … yesterday. He had stolen some battaries and a pair of gloves.
  1. Complete the exchanges with the phrases in the correct form: *have no right, *have the right to, *have the responsibility to, *do one’s bit, *take responsibility for, *stand up for one’s rights
  1. A: The police officer informed him that he … a lawyer.  B: That’s only fair.
  2. A: You … to be here! Get out now! B: Please, just listen to what I have to say.
  3. A: Why do you work so late every day? B: As the team leader of our project, I feel that I … do so.
  4. Who’s going to … sending out the wedding invitations? B: I think Mary started sending some out already.
  5. A: Anna’s husband is very obsessive and controlling. B: That’s terrible! She should … .
  6. A: We should all … to protect the environment. B: You’re right! We should take the responsibility immediately.
  1. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form (Ving, toV, V).
  1. You should avoid (have) an argument.
  2. Let me (stay) up a little longer. The film hasn’t finished yet.
  3. The bathroom needs (paint).
  4. They didn’t let us (pay) for the meal.
  5. He’s old enough (drive) a car.
  6. Lie down and take a deep breath (feel) better.
  7. I can’t stand (watch) horror films.
  8. My parents made me (stay) at home.
  9. Will you help me (repair) my bike?
  10. It’s not worth (try) to convince him.
  11. You should (be) very careful when you walk in dark streets at night.
  12. She was advised (report) the crime to the police.
  13. I can’t wait (tell) Tina the good news.
  14. I can’t stand (be) told lies.
  15. He doesn’t mind (help) with the housework.
  1. Put the words in brackets into the correct form (Ving, or toV).
  1. A: Remember (buy) me a newspaper on your way home.
B: I don’t remember (see) him before.
  1. A: I’ll never forget (visit) Moscow.
B: I think I forgot (lock) the door.
  1. A: I regret (tell) you that you failed your exams.
B: I regret (tell) you lies.
  1. A: Please try (be) on time.
B: Why don’t you try (add) some pepper?
  1. A: Stop (make) this noise.
B: He stopped (have) a snack, then continue with his work.
  1. A: I meant (send) you a letter but I didn’t remember the address.
B: If you are to pass your exam, that means (study) a lot.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий